Part Time / Freelancer
Entry Level (1-2 Years)
A digital marketing executive plays a specialized, individual contributor role as part of the Digital Marketing & Analytics team. Through digital and online techniques and analysis, the digital marketing executive pursues specific goals in lead generation, lead qualification, communication, brand building and conversion.
Potential Key Result Areas include:
- End to End execution of marketing projects and campaigns, including ideation, creation of collaterals, distribution of collaterals in various media and measurement and analysis of impact.
- Execution of Search Engine Optimization on a continuous basis
- Execution of Social Media Marketing efforts
- Creation and execution of SMS and Email based marketing campaigns
- Continuous review and active management of website and other online assets
Passion for brand building and creativity are required for this role. Discipline in execution and follow up of campaigns to achieve desired results is a strong requirement. Strong skills in online marketing, branding, social media marketing and copy writing are desirable. Abilities and aptitude in sales, business development, customer interaction and relationship would be appreciated.
The candidate will be trained in job specific skill requirements during the induction and probation period. Strong Performance based Incentives and team targets will form an integral part of the job.
The role is an ideal preparation ground for more substantial roles in Marketing Management, Product Management, Product Marketing, New Product Launch, Analytics, Strategy & Business Development and Customer Relationship Management.