Associate Level & 2-3 Years
We’re looking for a PHP developer who will take a key role on our team. Must have knowledge in all stages of software development. Should be able to work on projects independently or as a part of the team.
- Creation and implementation of web-based applications.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Prepare required documentation, including both application level user level documentation.
- Provide technical direction to developers to make sure program deadlines are met.
- Enhance software application to reduce operating time to improve efficiency.
- Detecting for any technical errors that might have arisen due to any mistake in the code.
- Design software tools and sub modules to support software reuse domain analyses.
- Translate detailed design architecture into computer software application.
- Expertise in PHP and MySQL to design, develop and debug web applications.
- Co-ordinate with team to manage, optimize and customize multiple web applications.
- Should have knowledge of Client Server application.
- Should be a team player with good communication skills.
- Framework knowledge: Laravel/ Codeigniter/ Yii.
- CMS Knowledge (optional): WordPress, Joomla, Drupal.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with RESTFul API’s.
- Angular/Node JS
- Working Experience in Laravel projects.
- Automated functional testing with PHP Unit or similar solid exposure to PHP / API frameworks
- Excellent understanding of Web servers, Cross Browser compatibility.