Associate Level (2-3 Years)
We are looking for an experienced and talented UX/UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- The broad responsibility of a UX designer is to ensure that the product logically flows from one step to the next. Unlike UX designers who are concerned with the overall feel of the product, UI part of the role is all about how the product is laid out.
- You will be in charge of designing each screen or page with which a user interacts and ensuring that the UI visually communicates the path that a UX designer has laid out
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Responsible for the design of web interfaces and components.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments
- Create beautiful, intuitive and friendly user interfaces for our Web, Mobile Apps
- Refine application visual styles and layouts. Prepare the necessary graphic specifications for prototyping and production
- Collaborate with product managers and developers to develop and refine application screen layouts while optimizing usability
- Tailor UI strategies to address different audiences
- Stay abreast of the latest web technologies and industry standards, paying close attention to the latest thinking in interaction, usability and layout
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (especially Photoshop & Illustrator)
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, collaborative environment and handle multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Familiarity with Web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, etc.) and usability best practices
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products, specifically Word and PowerPoint
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in UI/UX design
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or related field
- A strong portfolio of UI work is required
- Solid understanding of UX and UI design with an emphasis on maximizing usability
- Experience in SketchApp, Figma, AdobeXD, Invision Studio or other design tools
- Prior experience designing robust enterprise-level software
- Understanding of Design Systems